1. Difference of service objects
(1) Yuesao: take care of the puerperal mother and the newborn.
(2) Maternal and child hygienist: to take care of women and infants in the period of waiting for delivery and lactation.
(3) Nursery teacher: take care of infants over three months and under three years old.
2. Difference of service focus
(1) Yuesao is mainly responsible for the daily life care of postpartum mothers and newborns.
(2) The work of maternal and child health care division focuses on health care, providing life, health, physiological and other services for expectant mothers, new mothers and infants. In terms of baby feeding, exercise and other aspects, we will start from the perspective of health and intelligence, for example, we will recommend breast-feeding for the baby.
(3) The work of the nursery teacher is mainly for infants over 3 months old, responsible for the baby's life care, body care and early education. Unlike maternal and child hygienists, they don't need to take care of expectant mothers or new mothers.
3. Differences in skill requirements
(1) Yuesao needs to know the basic knowledge and skills of caring for newborns and postpartum women, and will adopt some traditional habits.
(2) Maternal and child health care teachers should ensure the physical and mental health of expectant mothers, new mothers and babies, have certain medical skills, be able to provide guidance for pregnant women during pregnancy and postpartum period, and promote the development of children's sports and intelligence.
(3) Nursery teachers need to be proficient in infant feeding, nursing, education and other aspects of life and teaching knowledge.
4. Whether it undertakes the guiding function
In the process of work, the nurse should guide the clients to teach the correct way of child rearing, and correct the wrong concept of child rearing. In addition to spreading the concept, the nurse should also give practical guidance. But Yuesao does not need to undertake the guidance work.
5. The difference of salary
Under normal circumstances, the salary of Yuesao is not as good as that of MCH, and the higher the level of MCH, the larger the salary gap. However, the treatment of nursery teachers varies greatly due to different regions.
How old does the baby need to find a nursery teacher
A nursery teacher is a person who provides scientific and professional care and early education for infants under 3 years old. The period from birth to 3 years old is a period of rapid physical and mental development, and every family usually places high hopes on the new born baby. Therefore, in this period of time, it is very important to give physical and mental guidance to the baby's health profession, and the profession of nursery teacher was born.